DESIGN OF A NEW ACCOMMODATION FILTER FOR FAILURE-DETECTION AND IDENTIFICATION
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- DESIGN OF A NEW ACCOMMODATION FILTER FOR FAILURE-DETECTION AND IDENTIFICATION
- LEE, JH; Bien, Zeungnam
- Issue Date
- TAYLOR & FRANCIS LTD LONDON
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMS SCIENCE, v.26, no.3, pp.717 - 722
- Moon and Bien (1991) proposed a new accommodation filter for the state estimation and the failure diagnosis, and in addition a minimum variance accommodation filter was suggested for the stochastic system. However, in the above paper the design of the filter for the deterministic system was heuristic, whereas for the stochastic system the gain used was not a minimum variance filter gain. In this correspondence item we present a systematic method of gain determination for the accommodation filter as well as a minimum variance filter gain for the noisy system.
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.