A STUDY ON WATER-LEVEL CONTROL OF PWR STEAM-GENERATOR AT LOW-POWER AND THE SELF-TUNING OF ITS FUZZY CONTROLLER
Cited 9 times inCited 10 times in
- A STUDY ON WATER-LEVEL CONTROL OF PWR STEAM-GENERATOR AT LOW-POWER AND THE SELF-TUNING OF ITS FUZZY CONTROLLER
- NA, N; KWON, K; HAM, C; Bien, Zeungnam
- Self-tuning; Steam generator; Water level control
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- FUZZY SETS AND SYSTEMS, v.74, no.1, pp.43 - 51
- The water level control system of the steam generator in a pressurized water reactor and its control problems are analysed. In this work, a stable control strategy during low power operation and transient states is studied. The control strategy employs substitutional information using the bypass valve opening instead of incorrectly measured signal at the low flow rate as the fuzzy variable of the flow rate during low power operation, and includes the flexible scale adjusting method for fast response at a large transient. A practical self-tuning algorithm based on the control performance and the descent method is also suggested and applied to tuning the membership function scale of the flow error.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.