A novel feature selection for fuzzy neural networks for personalized facial expression recognition
Cited 4 times inCited 4 times in
- A novel feature selection for fuzzy neural networks for personalized facial expression recognition
- Kim, DJ; Bien, Zeungnam
- Feature selection; Fuzzy neural networks; Personalized facial expression recognition
- Issue Date
- IEICE-INST ELECTRONICS INFORMATION COMMUNICATIONS ENG
- IEICE TRANSACTIONS ON FUNDAMENTALS OF ELECTRONICS COMMUNICATIONS AND COMPUTER SCIENCES, v.E87A, no.6, pp.1386 - 1392
- This paper proposes a novel feature selection method for the fuzzy neural networks and presents an application example for 'personalized' facial expression recognition. The proposed method is shown to result in a superior performance than many existing approaches.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.