Fully Integrated Thermoplastic Genosensor for the Highly Sensitive Detection and Identification of Multi-Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis
Cited 9 times inCited 9 times in
- Fully Integrated Thermoplastic Genosensor for the Highly Sensitive Detection and Identification of Multi-Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis
- Wang, Hong; Chen, Hui-Wen; Hupert, Mateusz L.; Chen, Pin-Chuan; Datta, Proyag; Pittman, Tana L.; Goettert, Jost; Murphy, Michael C.; Williams, Diana; Barany, Francis; Soper, Steven A.
- fluorescence; genotyping; microfluidics; tuberculosis
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.51, no.18, pp.4349 - 4353
- A modular system for the reporting of drug-resistant strains of Mycobacterium tuberculosis (Mtb) in less than 30 min with full process automation was developed (see picture; MDR-TB=multi-drug-resistant tuberculosis). The fluidic cartridge uses a polymer chain reaction (PCR)/ligase detection reaction (LDR)/universal array assay that can detect, with high reliability, resistant strains that are a minority (less than 1%) from a mixed population.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- BME_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.