Electrochemical properties of LixMn2O4 composite electrode in cells based on glass-polymer composite electrolytes
Cited 5 times inCited 5 times in
- Electrochemical properties of LixMn2O4 composite electrode in cells based on glass-polymer composite electrolytes
- Cho, Jaephil; Guan, J; Liu, ML
- Glass-polymer composite electrolyte; Li-ion battery; LixMn2O4; Xerogel process
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- SOLID STATE IONICS, v.95, no.3-4, pp.289 - 294
- Electrochemical behavior of LixMn2O4 powders, prepared using different synthesis approaches, have been studied using LixC6/LixMn2O4 cells based on glass-polymer composite electrolytes. Results indicate that the LixMn2O4 powders prepared by a xerogel technique have much smaller particle size, larger capacity utilization and less capacity fading during cycling in comparison to the powders prepared by solid state reactions. The electrochemical behavior of a composite positive electrode based on LixMn2O4 is influenced not only by the microstructure of the LixMn2O4 powders but also by the volume fractions of other constituent phases.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.