Increasing reversible capacity of soft carbon anode by phosphoric acid treatment
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Increasing reversible capacity of soft carbon anode by phosphoric acid treatment
- Jo, Yong-Nam; Park, Min-Sik; Lee, Eun-Young; Kim, Jae-Geun; Hong, Ki-Joo; Lee, Sang-Ick; Jeong, Hu Young; Ryu, Gyeong Hee; Lee, Zonghoon; Kim, Young-Jun
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- ELECTROCHIMICA ACTA, v.146, pp.630 - 637
- Soft carbon with a high reversible capacity has been proposed as an anode material for high-power lithium ion batteries. In this work, we investigate the effect of phosphoric acid (H3PO4) addition during preparation on the microstructure and electrochemical performance of soft carbon. H3PO4 facilitates the formation of nanopores by terminating C-C bonding and forming C-Ox-P (0
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.