Mussel-Inspired Block Copolymer Lithography for Low Surface Energy Materials of Teflon, Graphene, and Gold
Cited 60 times inCited 47 times in
- Mussel-Inspired Block Copolymer Lithography for Low Surface Energy Materials of Teflon, Graphene, and Gold
- Kim, Bong Hoon; Lee, Duck Hyun; Kim, Ju Young; Shin, Dong Ok; Jeong, Hu Young; Hong, Seonki; Yun, Je Moon; Koo, Chong Min; Lee, Haeshin; Kim, Sang Ouk
- adhesives; block copolymers; graphene; nanopatterning; surface energy
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.23, no.47, pp.5618 - +
- Mussel-inspired interfacial engineering is synergistically integrated with block copolymer (BCP) lithography for the surface nanopatterning of low surface energy substrate materials, including, Teflon, graphene, and gold. The image shows the Teflon nanowires and their excellent superhydrophobicity.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- SE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.