Fabrication of heterogeneous exposed core-shell catalyst array using the space specificity of an embodied micelle and their application to a high performance photocatalyst
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Fabrication of heterogeneous exposed core-shell catalyst array using the space specificity of an embodied micelle and their application to a high performance photocatalyst
- Park, Jung Hyo; Choi, Kyung Min; Choi, Jung Hoon; Lee, Dong Ki; Jeon, Hyung Joon; Jeong, Hu Young; Kang, Jeung Ku
- HYDROGEN-PRODUCTION; NANOPARTICLES; TIO2; DEGRADATION
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.48, no.89, pp.11002 - 11004
- We report a new recipe to synthesize heterogeneous catalyst arrays using the space specificity of an embodied micelle. Also, SEM, AFM, STEM, and TXRF analyses prove that these catalysts are of exposed core-shell types. Furthermore, their structures were found to allow the design of a high performance photocatalyst for water splitting.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- UCRF_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.