The enhanced photothermal effect of graphene/conjugated polymer composites: Photoinduced energy transfer and applications in photocontrolled switches
Cited 2 times inCited 0 times in
- The enhanced photothermal effect of graphene/conjugated polymer composites: Photoinduced energy transfer and applications in photocontrolled switches
- Meng, Dongli; Yang, Shaojun; Guo, Liang; Li, Guoxing; Ge, Jiechao; Huang, Yong; Bielawski, Christopher W.; Geng, Jianxin
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.50, no.92, pp.14345 - 14348
- Composites prepared by grafting poly(3-hexylthiophene) (P3HT) onto the surfaces of reduced graphene oxide (RGO) (RGO-g-P3HT) exhibit an enhanced photothermal effect due to photoinduced energy transfer from P3HT to RGO. A remote photo-controlled electrical switch was prepared using RGO-g-P3HT as a photothermal layer.
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.