Effects of N2O plasma treatment on magnetic properties of (Zn, Mn)O nanorods
Cited 6 times inCited 7 times in
- Effects of N2O plasma treatment on magnetic properties of (Zn, Mn)O nanorods
- Baik, Jeong Min; Kang, Tae Won; Lee, Jong-Lam
- ZNO; FERROMAGNETISM; NANOWIRES; GROWTH; FILMS; GAN
- Issue Date
- IOP PUBLISHING LTD
- NANOTECHNOLOGY, v.18, no.9, pp. -
- We report the distinct enhancement of ferromagnetic ordering of (Zn, Mn)O nanorods by N2O plasma treatment. The vertically well-aligned (Zn, Mn)O nanorods were synthesized by a chemical vapour deposition. No precipitates were found in the nanorods. After N2O plasma treatment, oxygen concentration and the number of substitutional Mn atoms occupying Zn sites significantly increased. These led to the formation of Zn interstitials acting as shallow donors and the enhancement of crystallinity, resulting in the increase of magnetic moment.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.