Detection of Kinase Activity Using Versatile Fluorescence Quencher Probes
Cited 25 times inCited 21 times in
- Detection of Kinase Activity Using Versatile Fluorescence Quencher Probes
- Rhee, Hyun-Woo; Lee, Settng Hwan; Shin, Ik-Soo; Choi, So Jung; Park, Hun Hee; Han, Kyungja; Park, Tai Hyun; Hong, Jong-In
- Cancer; Fluorescence; Fluorescent probes; Kinases; Phosphorylation
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.49, no.29, pp.4919 - 4923
- (Figure Presented) Turn off the light! A kinase assay system employs fluorescent peptides and a phosphate-selective fluorescence quencher probe, and can be placed on a microfluidic chip (see picture). The system can be used for real-time kinase monitoring, kinase inhibitor screening, and cancer diagnosis based on abnormal kinase activity observed in patients' samples.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.