Fluorescent sensing system for palladium(II) based on the Heck reaction
Cited 13 times inCited 11 times in
- Fluorescent sensing system for palladium(II) based on the Heck reaction
- Yu, Suh Young; Rhee, Hyun-Woo; Hong, Jong-In
- HYDROGEN; ARYL; NANOPARTICLES; OXIDATION; PLATINUM; GOLD
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- TETRAHEDRON LETTERS, v.52, no.13, pp.1512 - 1514
- In this paper, we report a fluorescent sensing system based on the palladium-catalyzed Heck reaction between N-methyl vinylpyridinium and 4-bromo-N,N′-dimethylaniline. Generation of a new fluorophore as a product enhances fluorescence and permits selective detection of palladium(II) among other metal species.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.