Concurrent Binding and Delivery of Proteins and Lipophilic Small Molecules Using Polymeric Nanogels
Cited 18 times inCited 13 times in
- Concurrent Binding and Delivery of Proteins and Lipophilic Small Molecules Using Polymeric Nanogels
- Gonzalez-Toro, Daniella C.; Ryu, Ja-Hyoung; Chacko, Reuben T.; Zhuang, Jiaming; Thayumanavan, S.
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY, v.134, no.16, pp.6964 - 6967
- Supramolecular nanoassemblies, which are capable of binding and delivering either lipophilic small molecules or hydrophilic molecules, are of great interest. Concurrently binding and delivering this combination of molecules is cumbersome, because of the opposing supramolecular host requirements. We describe the development of a versatile nanoassembly system that is capable of binding and delivering both, a protein and a lipophilic small molecule, simultaneously inside the cells.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.