Focused Fluorescent Probe Library for Metal Cations and Biological Anions
Cited 2 times inCited 1 times in
- Focused Fluorescent Probe Library for Metal Cations and Biological Anions
- Rhee, Hyun-Woo; Lee, Sang Wook; Lee, Jun-Seok; Chang, Young-Tae; Hong, Jong-In
- biological anions; fluorescent probe library; metal cations; thymidine
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- ACS COMBINATORIAL SCIENCE, v.15, no.9, pp.483 - 490
- A focused fluorescent probe library for metal cations was developed by combining metal chelators and picolinium/quinolinium moieties as combinatorial blocks connected through a styryl group. Furthermore, metal complexes derived from metal chelators having high binding affinities for metal cations were used to construct a focused probe library for phosphorylated biomolecules. More than 250 fluorescent probes were screened for identifying an ultraselective probe for dTTP.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.