GEOMETRIC INTEGRATION BY SOLUTION IN INTERPOLATION
Cited 0 times inCited 1 times in
- GEOMETRIC INTEGRATION BY SOLUTION IN INTERPOLATION
- Kim, Pilwon
- Issue Date
- WORLD SCIENTIFIC PUBL CO PTE LTD
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MODERN PHYSICS C, v.20, no.2, pp.313 - 322
- Numerical schemes that are implemented by interpolation of exact solutions to a differential equation naturally preserve geometric properties of the differential equation. The solution interpolation method can be used for development of a new class of geometric integrators, which generally show better performances than standard method both quantitatively and qualitatively. Several examples including a linear convection equation and a nonlinear heat equation are included.
- Appears in Collections:
- MTH_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.