Striation mechanism and triggered striation in dielectric microdischarge plasma
Cited 10 times inCited 10 times in
- Striation mechanism and triggered striation in dielectric microdischarge plasma
- Lee, JK; Dastgeer, S; Shon, CH; Hur, Min Sup; Kim, HC; Cho, SW
- Ionization; Low temperature; Plasma discharge; Plasma display panels; Striation
- Issue Date
- INST PURE APPLIED PHYSICS
- JAPANESE JOURNAL OF APPLIED PHYSICS PART 2-LETTERS, v.40, no.5B, pp.L528 - L531
- The striation mechanism of dielectric microdischarges, as in many plasma devices, is extensively explored by collisional kinetic and fluid simulations. Striation in a typical dielectric microdischarge device predominantly occurs near the anode region and is basically governed by the ionization-dominated α-processes, wherein surface and space charges collectively dictate the phenomenon in a complex manner. A novel type of striation has been investigated by us near the cathode region, which is dominated by γ-processes and is driven by the secondary-electron emission mechanism.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.