The effective coefficient of secondary electron emission in plasma display panel
Cited 17 times inCited 18 times in
- The effective coefficient of secondary electron emission in plasma display panel
- Hur, Min Sup; Lee, JK; Kim, HC; Kang, BK
- Back-scattering; Discharge; Paschen breakdown curve; Plasma display; Secondary electron; Simulation
- Issue Date
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON PLASMA SCIENCE, v.29, no.5, pp.861 - 863
- The effective secondary electron emission coefficient (SEEC) in a plasma display panel (PDP) is estimated by comparing the Paschen breakdown curves from simulations with the experiment. It is found that the effective SEEC in PDP is dependent on the ratio of electric field to pressure. The estimated values are 0.59 similar to0.79 for the pure Ne and 0.1 similar to0.13 for the Ne-Xe (96/4) mixture, respectively.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.