Photoluminescence dynamics and spectra of C-60 and C-60(-) in VPI-5 molecular cages
Cited 13 times inCited 13 times in
- Photoluminescence dynamics and spectra of C-60 and C-60(-) in VPI-5 molecular cages
- Kwon, Oh Hoon; Park, K; Jang, DJ
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- CHEMICAL PHYSICS LETTERS, v.346, no.3-4, pp.195 - 200
- C60 incorporated in VPI-5 nanochannels shows anomalous upper-excited and anionic, as well as normal, fluorescence. The upper-excited fluorescence has the maximum at 440 nm and decays in 13 ps to give birth to the normal fluorescence having the maximum at 730 nm. The latter has the lifetime of 1400 ps, whereas the anionic fluorescence having the maximum at 760 nm decays on the timescale of 110 ps. Confinement effect in VPI-5 molecular nanocages brings in the formation of C60 - having a narrow ESR linewidth. It also increases the oscillator strength and fluorescence lifetimes of C60 and C60 -.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.