Asymmetric double proton transfer of excited 1 : 1 7-azaindole/alcohol complexes with anomalously large and temperature-independent kinetic isotope effects
Cited 57 times inCited 52 times in
- Asymmetric double proton transfer of excited 1 : 1 7-azaindole/alcohol complexes with anomalously large and temperature-independent kinetic isotope effects
- Kwon, Oh Hoon; Lee, YS; Park, HJ; Kim, Y; Jang, DJ
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.43, no.43, pp.5792 - 5796
- Bridging alcohols, tunneling protons: The intrinsic proton-transfer dynamics of cyclic H-bonded 1:1 7-azaindole/alcohol complexes in n-alkanes has been investigated at the lowest-lying excited singlet state with variation of alcohol, solvent, isotope, and temperature by using static and time-resolved spectroscopy. The proton transfer occurs asymmetrically, and the rate is governed by tunneling although it is assisted by heavy-atom motions.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.