Molecular tripods showing fluorescence enhancement upon binding to streptavidin
Cited 13 times inCited 12 times in
- Molecular tripods showing fluorescence enhancement upon binding to streptavidin
- Kim, TW; Yoon, HY; Park, JH; Kwon, Oh Hoon; Jang, DJ; Hong, JI
- POLYPYRIDINE BIOTIN COMPLEXES; POLY(ETHYLENE GLYCOL) SPACERS; INTRAMOLECULAR DIMERS; LUMINESCENCE ENHANCEMENT; AVIDIN; PROBES; CYCLODEXTRIN; CONJUGATE; BIOFLUIDS; STRATEGY
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- ORGANIC LETTERS, v.7, no.1, pp.111 - 114
- We introduce a new approach to biotin-streptavidin assays based on a molecular tripod which consists of biotin, a fluorophore, and a quencher. The interaction between streptavidin and molecular tripods perturbs the ground-state quencher-fluorophore dimeric conformation in the absence of streptavidin and diminishes the intrinsic self-quenching of a quencher-fluorophore pair. The emission intensity of the molecular tripods plus streptavidin is 3.5-5.2 times that of molecular tripods in the absence of streptavidin.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.