Color tuning of cyclometalated iridium complexes through modification of phenylpyrazole derivatives and ancillary ligand based on ab initio calculations
Cited 97 times inCited 98 times in
- Color tuning of cyclometalated iridium complexes through modification of phenylpyrazole derivatives and ancillary ligand based on ab initio calculations
- Kwon, Tae-Hyuk; Cho, HS; Kim, MK; Kim, JW; Kim, JJ; Lee, KH; Park, SJ; Shin, IS; Kim, H; Shin, DM; Chung, YK; Hong, JI
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- ORGANOMETALLICS, v.24, no.7, pp.1578 - 1585
- Various iridium complexes consisting of phenylpyrazole (ppz) ligands and isoquinolinecarboxylic acids (iq) as ancillary ligands were designed by energy band-gap calculations via ab initio calculations and synthesized to give rise to various emission wavelengths as expected. Fine color tuning was achieved through varying the position of the methyl substituent on the phenylpyrazole moiety with HOMO electron densities. Additional color tuning was made possible by altering the LUMO through the use of different ancillary ligands such as 1-isoquinolinecarboxylic acid (liq) and 3-isoquinolinecarboxylic acid (3iq).
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.