Organometallic-polypeptide block copolymers: Synthesis and properties of poly(ferrocenyldimethylsilane)-b-poly- (gamma-benzyl-L-glutamate)
Cited 35 times inCited 41 times in
- Organometallic-polypeptide block copolymers: Synthesis and properties of poly(ferrocenyldimethylsilane)-b-poly- (gamma-benzyl-L-glutamate)
- Kim, Kyoung Taek; Vandermeulen, GWM; Winnik, MA; Manners, I
- CONTAINING POLYMERS; MATERIALS SCIENCE; POLYMERIZATION; TRANSITION; NANOTUBES; VESICLES; MICELLES; PHASE; COIL; COMPLEXES
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- MACROMOLECULES, v.38, no.12, pp.4958 - 4961
- The synthesis and structural characterization of the first organometallic-polypeptide block copolymers, poly(ferrocenyldimethylsilane)-b-poly-(γ-benzyl-L-glutamate) was performed. The deprotection of the material to form the water-soluble organometallic-polypeptide block copolymers, PFS-b-poly(L-glutamic acid) (PFS-b-PGA) was also discussed. The macroinitiator PFS-NH2 was used for the ROP of γ-benzyl-L-glutamate NCA to obtain the organometallic-peptide block copolymers. The 1H NMR of the purified PFS-NH2 in C6D6 showed a signal at 2.47 ppm, which corresponded to the methylene protons adjacent to the terminal amino group.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.