Self-assembly of dendron-helical polypeptide copolymers: organogels and lyotropic liquid crystals
Cited 30 times inCited 32 times in
- Self-assembly of dendron-helical polypeptide copolymers: organogels and lyotropic liquid crystals
- Kim, Kyoung Taek; Park, C; Kim, C; Winnik, MA; Manners, I
- BLOCK-COPOLYMERS; RODCOIL MOLECULES; POLYMERS; NANOSTRUCTURES; MECHANISM; GELATION; FILMS
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v., no.13, pp.1372 - 1374
- New macromolecular self-assembling building blocks, dendron-helical polypeptide copolymers, have been synthesized; these materials possess a well-defined 3-D shape and self-assemble in solution to form nanoribbon and lyotropic liquid crystalline phases.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.