Atomic-scale imaging in real and energy space developed in ultrafast electron microscopy
Cited 39 times inCited 40 times in
- Atomic-scale imaging in real and energy space developed in ultrafast electron microscopy
- Park, Hyun Soon; Baskin, J. Spencer; Kwon, Oh Hoon; Zewail, Ahmed H.
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- NANO LETTERS, v.7, no.9, pp.2545 - 2551
- In this contribution, we report the development of ultrafast electron microscopy (UEM) with atomic-scale real-, energy-, and Fourier-space resolutions. This second-generation UEM provides images, diffraction patterns, and electron energy spectra, and here we demonstrate its potential with applications for nanostructured materials and organometallic crystals. We clearly resolve the separation between atoms in the direct images and the Bragg spots/Debye-Scherrer rings in diffraction and obtain the electronic structure and elemental energies in the electron energy loss spectra (EELS) and energy filtered transmission electron microscopy (EFTEM).
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.