Signal amplification via intramolecular energy transfer using tripodal neutral iridium(III) complexes upon binding to avidin
Cited 23 times inCited 20 times in
- Signal amplification via intramolecular energy transfer using tripodal neutral iridium(III) complexes upon binding to avidin
- Kwon, Tae-Hyuk; Kwon, Jongchul; Hong, Jong-In
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY, v.130, no.12, pp.3726 - 3727
- A neutral tripod system for biotin-avidin assays, which is composed of biotin, FIrpic as an energy acceptor, and mCP as an energy donor, offers remarkable sensitivity over traditional transition metal based protein probes due to the intramolecular energy transfer and increased hydrophobicity associated with the avidin binding site and neutral probe 1.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.