Anionic and upper-excited fluorescence of C-60 encapsulated in Y zeolitic nanocavity
Cited 16 times inCited 15 times in
- Anionic and upper-excited fluorescence of C-60 encapsulated in Y zeolitic nanocavity
- Kwon, Oh Hoon; Yoo, H; Park, K; Tu, B; Ryoo, R; Jang, DJ
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY B, v.105, no.19, pp.4195 - 4199
- C60 inserted into a Y zeolitic nanocavity shows anomalous upper-excited fluorescence as well as anionic and normal fluorescence. The intercalation of C60 into the supercage of the zeolite has been confirmed by measuring 129XE NMR spectra while the formation of ̇C60 - has been identified by measuring its ESR spectrum. Time-resolved fluorescence spectra show that the upper-excited fluorescence has the maximum intensity at 450 nm and decays in 28 ps to give birth to the normal fluorescence with the maximum at 750 nm. The normal one decays on the time scale of 1700 ps, while the anionic fluorescence with the maximum intensity at 770 nm has a shorter lifetime of 170 ps.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.