Efficient blue phosphorescent host through nonbonded conformational locking interactions
Cited 6 times inCited 5 times in
- Efficient blue phosphorescent host through nonbonded conformational locking interactions
- Kwon, Jongchul; Kwon, Tae-Hyuk; Cho, Hyo Soon; Kim, Myoung Ki; Shin, Ik-Soo; Shin, Dae-Yup; Park, Su Jin; Hong, Jong-In
- LIGHT-EMITTING DEVICES; ORGANIC ELECTROPHOSPHORESCENCE; ENERGY-TRANSFER; DIODES
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- NEW JOURNAL OF CHEMISTRY, v.32, no.8, pp.1368 - 1372
- We developed a new host material TCTEB with a conformationally homogeneous, sterically bulky structure due to nonbonded interactions between adjacent methylene groups. The host presented good thermal stability (Tg = 122°C and Td = 321°C) and high triplet energy (3.0 eV). The maximum quantum efficiency, current efficiency and power efficiency of the OLED device using the TCTEB host were 8.5%, 13.7 cd A-1, and 11.3 lm W-1, respectively, when doped with 8 wt% FIrpic.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.