Proton transport of water in acid-base reactions of 7-hydroxyquinoline
Cited 24 times inCited 24 times in
- Proton transport of water in acid-base reactions of 7-hydroxyquinoline
- Park, Sun-Young; Lee, Young-Shin; Kwon, Oh Hoon; Jang, Du-Jeon
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, no.8, pp.926 - 928
- The sequential, Grotthuss-type, proton-transport mechanism of water has been experimentally observed in the excited-state tautomerization of a 7-hydroxyquinoline molecule complexed cyclically with two water molecules in diethyl ether.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.