Polymeric Monosaccharide Receptors Responsive at Neutral pH
Cited 62 times inCited 7 times in
- Polymeric Monosaccharide Receptors Responsive at Neutral pH
- Kim, Kyoung Taek; Cornelissen, Jeroen J. L. M.; Nolte, Roeland J. M.; van Hest, Jan C. M.
- Aqueous buffer solution; Chain transfer; D-fructose; D-glucose; Neutral pH; Radical addition; Styrenic monomers
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY, v.131, no.39, pp.13908 - 13909
- We present the first detailed report of the synthesis of Wulff-type styrenic monomers and their polymerization by radical addition-fragmentation chain transfer (RAFT) methods. The resulting polymers and block copolymers exhibit sugar-responsive solubilization in aqueous buffer solutions (pH = 7.4-7.8) in the presence of monosaccharides such as D-fructose and D-glucose.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.