A bipolar host containing 1,2,3-triazole for realizing highly efficient phosphorescent organic light-emitting diodes
Cited 24 times inCited 23 times in
- A bipolar host containing 1,2,3-triazole for realizing highly efficient phosphorescent organic light-emitting diodes
- Kim, Myoung Ki; Kwon, Jongchul; Kwon, Tae-Hyuk; Hong, Jong-In
- ENERGY-TRANSFER; ELECTROLUMINESCENT DEVICES; BLUE; CONFINEMENT; EMISSION
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- NEW JOURNAL OF CHEMISTRY, v.34, no.7, pp.1317 - 1322
- We have developed a novel host material, 9,9′-(2-((4-phenyl-1,2,3- triazol-1-yl)methyl)biphenyl-4,4′-diyl)biscarbazole (CBP-TA), for realizing highly efficient blue phosphorescent OLEDs. The maximum external quantum efficiency of the OLED device developed using CBP-TA doped with a blue phosphorescent material was 30% greater than that of a CBP-based device. This enhanced external quantum efficiency resulted from the bipolar properties of the new host, owing to which well-balanced hole and electron transport through the emitting layer was achieved. The excellent bipolar carrier transport properties of the new host were experimentally verified using various OLED device data.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.