Magnetoresistance in an All-Organic-Based Spin Valve
Cited 20 times inCited 16 times in
- Magnetoresistance in an All-Organic-Based Spin Valve
- Li, Bin; Kao, Chi-Yueh; Yoo, Jung-Woo; Prigodin, Vladimir N.; Epstein, Arthur J.
- magnetoresistance; organic magnets; organic semiconductors; spin valves
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.23, no.30, pp.3382 - 3383
- Spin injection/detection in an all-organic-based spin valve is experimentally demonstrated. The magnetoresistance is explained by a bias-enhanced selective tunneling model. This can potentially be used to develop light-weight, flexible, low-cost spintronic devices.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.