Temperature effect on the epoxidation of olefins by an iron(III) porphyrin complex and tert-alkyl hydroperoxides
Cited 5 times inCited 5 times in
- Temperature effect on the epoxidation of olefins by an iron(III) porphyrin complex and tert-alkyl hydroperoxides
- Nam, W; Oh, SY; Lim, Mi Hee; Choi, MH; Han, SY; Jhon, GJ
- FREE-RADICAL MECHANISMS; T-BUOOH; ALKYLBENZENES; CHEMISTRY; CATALYSIS; OXIDATION; CLEAVAGE; SOLVENT; ALKANES; ALKENES
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v., no.18, pp.1787 - 1788
- An electron-deficient iron porphyrin complex catalyzes the epoxidation of olefins by tert-alkyl hydroperoxides via radical-free oxidation reactions in aprotic solvent; the epoxidation reactions were markedly influenced by reaction temperature and high yields of epoxide products were obtained with retention of stereospecificity at low temperature.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.