Cited 3 times inCited 4 times in
- Methoxy[meso-5,10,15,20-tetrakis-(2,6-difluorophenyl)porphyrinato]-iron(III), [Fe(TDFPP)(OCH3)]
- Kim, Y; Nam, W; Lim, Mi Hee; Jin, SW; Lough, AJ; Kim, SJ
- COMPOUND-I; ACID
- Issue Date
- ACTA CRYSTALLOGRAPHICA SECTION C-CRYSTAL STRUCTURE COMMUNICATIONS, v.57, no., pp.556 - 557
- The crystal structure of the title compound, [Fe(C44H20F8N4)- (CH3O)], has been determined. The Fe atom lies 0.485 (1) ,A out of the plane of the four N atoms to which it is coordinated and from the inversion centre at the origin of the unit cell. The methoxy group is axially coordinated to the Fe atom with O-Fe-N angles of 106.3 (2) and 102.4 (2)°, a C-O-Fe angle of 128.3 (5)° and an Fe-O distance of 1.788 (5) A. Difluorophenyl rings are tilted from the porphyrin (por) plane with torsion angles of -68.1 (6) and 77.7 (5)° across the two Cpor-C-C-Car systems.
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.