The weighted Ritz-Galerkin method for elliptic boundary value problems on unbounded domains
Cited 4 times inCited 3 times in
- The weighted Ritz-Galerkin method for elliptic boundary value problems on unbounded domains
- Oh, HS; Jang, Bongsoo; Jou, YC
- Issue Date
- NUMERICAL METHODS FOR PARTIAL DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS, v.19, no.3, pp.301 - 326
- Recently Babuška-Oh introduced the method of auxiliary mapping (MAM) which efficiently handles elliptic boundary value problems containing singularities. In this paper, a special weighted residue method, the Weighted Ritz-Galerkin Method (WRGM), is investigated by introducing special weight functions. Together with this method, MAM is modified to yield highly accurate finite element solutions to general elliptic boundary value problems on the exterior of bounded domains at low cost.
- Appears in Collections:
- MTH_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.