Self-hydroxylation of perbenzoic acids at a nonheme iron(II) center
Cited 36 times inCited 32 times in
- Self-hydroxylation of perbenzoic acids at a nonheme iron(II) center
- Oh, NY; Seo, MS; Lim, Mi Hee; Consugar, MB; Park, MJ; Rohde, Jan-Uwe; Han, JH; Kim, KM; Kim, J; Que, L; Nam, W
- FE-IV=O COMPLEX; AROMATIC HYDROXYLATION; DIOXYGEN ACTIVATION; SPECTROSCOPIC CHARACTERIZATION; ENZYMES; OXYGEN; OXIDATION; LIGAND; INTERMEDIATE; MECHANISMS
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v., no.45, pp.5644 - 5646
- Treatment of mononuclear nonheme iron(II) complexes bearing two cis-labile sites with perbenzoic acids results in the self-hydroxylation of the aromatic ring to form the corresponding iron(III)-salicylate complexes through an intramolecular oxotransfer process.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.