Myricetin: A Naturally Occurring Regulator of Metal-Induced Amyloid-beta Aggregation and Neurotoxicity
Cited 24 times inCited 22 times in
- Myricetin: A Naturally Occurring Regulator of Metal-Induced Amyloid-beta Aggregation and Neurotoxicity
- DeToma, Alaina S.; Choi, Jung-Suk; Braymer, Joseph J.; Lim, Mi Hee
- Alzheimer's disease; Amyloid beta-peptides; Bifunctionality; Flavonoids; Metal ions
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- CHEMBIOCHEM, v.12, no.8, pp.1198 - 1201
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.