Highly efficient layer-by-layer-assisted infiltration for high-performance and cost-effective fabrication of nanoelectrodes
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Highly efficient layer-by-layer-assisted infiltration for high-performance and cost-effective fabrication of nanoelectrodes
- Choi, Yuri; Choi, Sihyuk; Jeong, Hu Young; Liu, Meilin; Kim, Byeong-Su; Kim, Guntae
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- ACS APPLIED MATERIALS & INTERFACES, v.6, no.20, pp.17352 - 17357
- We present a novel cathode fabrication technique for improved performance and production efficiency of SOFCs based on an infiltration method assisted by layer-by-layer (LbL) assembly of polyelectrolytes. Preparation of the electrode with LbL-assisted infiltration leads to a 6.5-fold reduction in the electrode fabrication time while providing uniform and small formation of Pr0.7Sr0.3CoO3-δ (PSC) particles on the electrode. The increased surface area by 24.5% and number of active sites of the prepared electrode exhibits superior electrochemical performance up to 36.1% while preserving the electrical properties of the electrode. Because of its versatility and tenability, the LbL-assisted infiltration process may become a new route for fabrication of composite electrodes for other energy storage and conversion devices.
- Appears in Collections:
- UCRF_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.