Densely packed setose ZnO nanorod arrays for dye sensitized solar cells
Cited 1 times inCited 0 times in
- Densely packed setose ZnO nanorod arrays for dye sensitized solar cells
- Jo, Yimhyun; Yun Y.J.; Khan, M. Alam; Jun, Yongseok
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE SA
- SYNTHETIC METALS, v.198, pp.137 - 141
- Dye sensitized solar cells (DSSCs) have been fabricated with setose ZnO nanostructures. Curved plate ZnO nanosheet (CPZ) layer has been built up by air-brush method and conventional ZnO nanosheet has been synthesized with methanolic solution method. ZnO nanorods were grown on both nanosheet structures. The setose ZnO nanostructure was grown on CPZ layer and applied at photoanode for DSSCs. The performance of DSSCs is developed due to the structure of easy penetrating for dye solution and large surface area of the novel nanostructure of ZnO photoelectrode.
- Appears in Collections:
- ETC_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.