Metal ion induced FRET OFF-ON in tren/dansyl-appended rhodamine
Cited 155 times inCited 24 times in
- Metal ion induced FRET OFF-ON in tren/dansyl-appended rhodamine
- Lee, Min Hee; Kim, Hyun Jung; Yoon, Sangwoon; Park, Noejung; Kim, Jong Seung
- TOTAL-ENERGY CALCULATIONS; WAVE BASIS-SET; FLUORESCENT; SENSORS; CU2+
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- ORGANIC LETTERS, v.10, no.2, pp.213 - 216
- (Figure Presented) A series of new fluorescent probes bearing tren-spaced rhodamine B and dansyl groups have been synthesized. Compound 1 exhibits selective changes in the absorption and the emission spectra toward Cu 2+ ion over miscellaneous metal cations. Among 1-3, 1 shows the best FRET efficiency through dansyl emission to rhodamine absorption for the Cu 2+ ion.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.