Morphology selection of nanoparticle dispersions by polymer media
Cited 72 times inCited 73 times in
- Morphology selection of nanoparticle dispersions by polymer media
- Kim, Jaeup U.; O'Shaughnessy, B
- BULK PERTURBATION; DIBLOCK COPOLYMER; COMPOSITES; BRUSH; NANOCLUSTERS; FILMS
- Issue Date
- AMERICAN PHYSICAL SOC
- PHYSICAL REVIEW LETTERS, v.89, no.23, pp.1 - 4
- A systematic theory of ultrathin polymer films as organizing media to achieve 2D nanoparticle arrangements was developed. The key physical variables to achieve nanoparticle dispersions and control morphology were determined.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.