Nanoporous In-MOF with multiple one-dimensional pores
Cited 23 times inCited 21 times in
- Nanoporous In-MOF with multiple one-dimensional pores
- Huh, Seong; Kwon, Tae-Hwan; Park, Noejung; Kim, Sung-Jin; Kim, Youngmee
- METAL-ORGANIC FRAMEWORKS; INITIO MOLECULAR-DYNAMICS; TOTAL-ENERGY CALCULATIONS; WAVE BASIS-SET; HYDROGEN STORAGE; TOPOLOGY; BINDING; ADSORPTION; DESIGN; INDIUM
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v., no.33, pp.4953 - 4955
- A topologically interesting nanoporous In-MOF, (Et2NH 2)[In(2,6-NDC)2·2H2O·DEF], was prepared and its crystal structure and gas sorption properties were investigated with experiment and calculation.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.