Influence of metal work function on the position of the Dirac point of graphene field-effect transistors
Cited 6 times inCited 9 times in
- Influence of metal work function on the position of the Dirac point of graphene field-effect transistors
- Park, Noejung; Kim, B.-K.; Lee, J.-O.; Kim, J.-J.
- Device layout; Dirac point; Fabrication procedure; Graphene devices; Metal contacts; Metal electrodes; Metal work function; Peak position; Transport measurements
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS, v.95, no.24, pp. -
- We studied the effect of metal contact on the position of the Dirac point by means of transport measurements. To determine the sole effect of metal contact, we prepared more than 100 graphene devices following the same fabrication procedure and with a device layout that differed only in the type of metal electrode used. By measuring the peak position of the resistance, the Dirac points (V(g)(Dirac)) were recorded in the gate response. The work function of metal-graphene complex was found to be a fair phenomenological indicator of the location of V(g)(Dirac) in the transfer response.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.