Self-assembly of hybrid solids consisting of 2D supramolecular networks and intercalated metal complexes
Cited 3 times inCited 4 times in
- Self-assembly of hybrid solids consisting of 2D supramolecular networks and intercalated metal complexes
- Suh, MP; Jeon, JW; Moon, Hoi Ri; Min, KS; Choi, HJ
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER FRANCE-EDITIONS SCIENTIFIQUES MEDICALES ELSEVIER
- COMPTES RENDUS CHIMIE, v.8, no.9-10, pp.1543 - 1551
- Hybrid compounds [NaCr(ox)3]2 [Ni(cyclam)][Ni(cyclam)(H2O)2]·8 H2O (1) and [NaCr(ox)3][Cu(tren)(H2 O)]·3 H2O (2) are assembled in MeCN/H2O from the reaction of Na3[Cr(ox)3]·5 H2O with [Ni(cyclam)](ClO4)2 and [Cu(tren)](PF6)2, respectively, where cyclam = 1,4,8,11-tetraazacyclotetradecane and tren = tris(2-aminoethyl)amine. In 1 and 2, Ni(II) macrocyclic complex and Cu(II) complex, respectively, are intercalated between the anionic 2D layers of [NaCr(ox)3] n 2n-. The magnetic susceptibility data of 1 and 2, measured in the temperature range 5-301K, indicate weak ferromagnetic interactions (θ = 1.9 K for 1 and 0.29 K for 2) between the Cr(III) ions in the 2D layers and the intercalated paramagnetic metal complexes.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.