A Stair-Shaped Molecular Silver(0) Chain
Cited 6 times inCited 5 times in
- A Stair-Shaped Molecular Silver(0) Chain
- Moon, Hoi Ri; Choi, Cheol Ho; Suh, Myunghyun Paik
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.47, no.44, pp.8390 - 8393
- Bound in chains: The molecular Ag0 chain [Ag4py 2]n (py=C5H5N) is formed from two covalently linked infinite zigzag chains of Ag, in which Ag-Ag bonds alternate between long and short (see picture; blue Ag, gray C, orange N). Theoretical calculations indicate that partially positively (+0.35) and negatively (-0.30) charged Ag atoms are alternately located along the chain, which has a bandgap of 4.1 eV. (Figure Presented)
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.