컨버전스 제품의 인식 및 평가에 대한 실증적 연구：결합 개념 이론을 중심으로
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 컨버전스 제품의 인식 및 평가에 대한 실증적 연구：결합 개념 이론을 중심으로
- Other Titles
- Empirical Studies on the Conceptual Combination of Digital Convergence Products
- Kim, Jin Woo; Yun, Ji Eun; Lee, In Seong; Lee, Ki Ho; Choi, Bo Reum
- Issue Date
- KOREAN MANAGEMENT SCIENCE REVIEW, v.25, no.3, pp.101 - 122
- A wide variety of convergent digital products are emerging through the combination of multiple independent digital technologies. Digital convergence provides new revenue sources for businesses and new ways of satisfying individual needs of consumers. Despite its business and consumer implications, little research has addressed how people perceive or evaluate convergent products. This study aims at understanding how consumers interpret and evaluate convergent digital products by conducting two consecutive studies. Firstly, a survey was conducted to understand how people interpret convergent products in three ways suggested by the conceptual combination theory based in cognitive science. Secondly, an experiment was conducted to investigate the impact of combination strategies and product similarities on user evaluation of convergent products. Study results indicate that similarity of constituent products has a substantial effect on the interpretation of concept combination strategies. Moreover, combination strategy and product similarity were found to have substantial effects on user comprehension, perceived newness, and preferences for convergent products. This paper ends with an examination of the implications and limitations of the study results.
- Appears in Collections:
- SBA_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.