Aptamer-based cell imaging reagents capable of fluorescence switching
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Aptamer-based cell imaging reagents capable of fluorescence switching
- Jung, Yun Kyung; Woo, Min-Ah; Soh, H. Tom; Park, Hyun Gyu
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.50, no.82, pp.12329 - 12332
- We describe an aptamer-conjugated polydiacetylene imaging probe (ACP) that shows highly specific fluorescence switching upon binding to epithelial cancer cells that overexpress the tumor biomarker protein EpCAM (epithelial cell adhesion molecule) on their surface.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.