Passive air sampler를 이용한 잔류성 유기오염물질의 대기 모니터링
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Passive air sampler를 이용한 잔류성 유기오염물질의 대기 모니터링
- Other Titles
- Air Monitoring of Persistent Organic Pollutants Using Passive Air Samplers
- Choi, Sung-Deuk; Chang, Yun Seok
- Issue Date
- 한국대기환경학회지, v.21, no.5, pp.481 - 494
- The monitoring of persistent organic pollutants (POPs) in the atmosphere is a basis for the study of the fate of paper, we deal with the principle, properties, and applications of the PAS. The principle of PAS, which has nopump, is physical sorption of semi-volatile organic chemicals on various sorbent materials. The PAS is muchsmaller than a high-volume air sampler and does not need electricity. These properties of the PAS make it possibleto conduct various-major disadvantage of PAS is its long sampling periods up to 2 years. To date, four kinds of PAS have beendeveloped: polyurethane foam(PUF), polymer-coated glass(POG), semi-permeable membrane devices(SPMDs),and XAD resin-based PAS. Among them, SPMDs have been commercialized and are most widely used now.Since characteristics of PAS are quite useful to monitor long-range transport of POPs, the use of PAS is highly recommended.
- Appears in Collections:
- UEE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.