장기 배출량 자료와 다매체 환경모델을 이용한 국내 대기 중 PCB 농도 및 패턴 예측
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 장기 배출량 자료와 다매체 환경모델을 이용한 국내 대기 중 PCB 농도 및 패턴 예측
- Other Titles
- Prediction of Concentrations and Congener Patterns of Polychlorinated Biphenyls in Korea Using Historical Emission Data and a Multimedia Environmental Model
- Choi, Sung-Deuk
- Issue Date
- 한국대기환경학회지, v.24, no.2, pp.249 - 258
- Historical emission data for 11 polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) and a regional multimedia environmental model, CoZMo-POP 2, were used to predict air concentrations and congener patterns in Korea. The total emission value for South Korea was allocated to sub-provinces and cities based on their population. The spatial distribution of PCB emissions was generally correlated with that of measured atmospheric levels, suggesting that population could be a good surrogate for the intensity of PCB emission in Korea. The simulated time trends of air concentrations well reflected those of emission with a peak in the mid-1970s and insignificant levels in the 2030s. The model predicted that the contribution of volatile PCBs had increased after emission reduction iii the 1970s. This trend would continue until the early 2030s. The measured and modeled PCB levels in the 2000s were in an agreement of an order of magnitude, and their congener patterns were very similar. Consequently, despite of high uncertainty for emission estimates, the emission data for Korea used in this study is considered to be reliable. The results of this study could be compared with simulation data based on a new emission inventory to be developed by measurements in the near future.
- Appears in Collections:
- UEE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.