국내 다매체 환경 중 폴리염화비페닐(PCB)의 장기경향 추정
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 국내 다매체 환경 중 폴리염화비페닐(PCB)의 장기경향 추정
- Other Titles
- Estimation of Long-term Trends of Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs) in Multimedia Environments of South Korea
- Choi, Sung-Deuk; Chang, Yun Seok
- Issue Date
- 한국환경분석학회지, v.11, no.2, pp.144 - 154
- Long-term trends of 11 selected polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB-8, 28, 31, 52, 101, 105, 118, 138, 153, 180,
194) in various environmental compartments of South Korea between 1930 and 2030 were predicted using a
multimedia environmental fate model, CoZMo-POP 2. The long-term trends were found to be affected by
properties of environmental compartments and PCB congeners (volatility, partition coefficients, and degradation
half-life). The PCB trends in air, forest canopies, and water generally reflect the trend of emission with
a rapid decline after emission reduction, whereas those in soils and sediments show time lags of peak concentrations
for different PCB congeners; Highly chlorinated congeners have more distinct time trends than
lowly chlorinated ones. Most of highly chlorinated congeners are expected to be accumulated in forest soil,
suggesting that it can be an important source of PCBs after the 2030s through continuous air-soil gas exchange.
The measured and modeled concentrations were comparable with an order of magnitude, and their congener
patterns were also in good agreements. Long-term monitoring of PCBs for various environmental media in
Korea is required for further evaluation of simulated time trends in this study.
- Appears in Collections:
- UEE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.