제품 사용데이터를 활용한 제품 열화상태 평가 방안에 대한 연구
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 제품 사용데이터를 활용한 제품 열화상태 평가 방안에 대한 연구
- Other Titles
- A Method for Evaluating Product Degradation Status Using Product Usage Data
- Shin, Jongho; Jun, Hongbae; Cattaneo, Cedric; Kiritsis, Dimitris; Xirouchakis, Paul
- Issue Date
- 한국CAD/CAM학회 논문집, v.18, no.1, pp.36 - 48
- In general, the product is used under several circumstances including environmental and usage conditions. According to the circumstances, the product has various performance degradation processes. In order to optimize the lifecycle of product usage, it is important to observe the degradation process and make suitable decisions on product operations. However, there are not much research works in evaluating the degree of product degradation based on product usage data. Recently, due to emerging ICT (Information and Communication Technology) technologies, it becomes possible to get the product usage data. Based on the gathered data, it is possible to analyze the degree of product degradation. The analysis of product usage data can improve product use and product design with advanced decisions. To this end, this study addresses one approach based on FMEA/FMECA method, called PDMCA (Performance, Degradation Modes and Criticality Analysis) for evaluating product degradation status and making suitable decisions.
- Appears in Collections:
- ETC_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.